Android P OS can be used like this in your Android smartphone right now
Google has given a surprise launch to Android P and has surprised all Android users. At the moment, all Android users are busy looking at the features of this new OS. There are still many features to be added to this OS before the users are available to users. But still, it looks like Android P is not going to come with any big updates. This OS is now available for developers preview.
How to use the new OS
Regardless of the large updates in this OS have not been seen yet. Yet there are many such editions made in Android P, which you may like. With this, you can use them even before it becomes available to the public. Know how:
- This OS can be used on pixels and pixels 2 smartphones. It is very common that Android users would like to experience this when the new OS arrives. But let us tell you that Android P is not ready for public use. It would be better if it was used only on developer devices. If we use it in a phone, which we keep with us every day, we will not get a good experience.
2. If you still want to preview the Android P, then you have to follow a process for this. First of all, you need ADB and Flashboot on your computer. From your OS, you can see online tutorials for compatible ADB and Flashboot. Once these two things come in your computer, after that you start the terminal and type the ADB devices.
3. Find the pixels in the list and go to the About Phone in the Settings app of your device. Then tap the build number until the developer option pops up.
4. After this, start USB debugging. Keep in mind, this will delete all the data on your device and reset the phone to factory settings.
5.The last step is the most difficult. First, you have to go to the site of Android Developers. After this, download the right Android P developer preview image for your device.
6.Now connect your device to Fastboot mode and connect it to your computer. After that, where you have downloaded the Android P developer preview image, open the command prompt.
- Now use the cd command and use the file name as a directory and go to the Factory image. After this, give the ADB device command and type “flash-all” to fit your device.
To move the phone back to Orio, follow these steps with the Orio factory image.